Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If customer does not try and contact us to return our products and tries to do a charge back with their credit card that is stealing and we will contest those actions. We have had some customers use our products and try to return them to us is a used condition which is also unacceptable. An honest customer will contact us prior to using our products requesting a return and that is something we do accept. Like all companies we do have return policies.
Jason, what do you call taking my money and never delivering the floor mats? Stealing as well? Still waiting for my order……you have no intention of delivering it I assume. Been waiting 7 months.

Jason, what do you call taking my money and never delivering the floor mats? Stealing as well? Still waiting for my order……you have no intention of delivering it I assume. Been waiting 7 months.
You should have received your mats. I have asked you previously to forward your order number to me. So, Please forward your order number to me so I can track your order ( unless you do not have an order number and you are not a customer). All orders that were backordered were sent out except for some of the sub trunks (which are being sent out separately).

Last edited:
I will be having an update shortly.
As always, when someone from Tshields says “shortly” or “within the next week”, assume it will take much, much longer… Janet and Jason just can’t get customer service right..

I’m personally only missing sub trunk, but completely over this company. Don’t order from them.. they’re not to be be trusted.

As always, when someone from Tshields says “shortly” or “within the next week”, assume it will take much, much longer… Janet and Jason just can’t get customer service right..

I’m personally only missing sub trunk, but completely over this company. Don’t order from them.. they’re not to be be trusted.
So apparently expressing truth regarding shady practices of TShields and their constant promises that don’t come true, means that Jason will try to cover things up.

I received these texts suggesting that I would get shipping confirmation for my sub trunk (didn’t happen) and Jason insisted that I delete my comment. Not sure why (other that to mislead others) as what I stated is true (i.e., they make promises that they don’t deliver upon).

Attachments

• A59D02EE-7372-4EFD-AE90-26FB78E62BA7.jpeg
    A59D02EE-7372-4EFD-AE90-26FB78E62BA7.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig

Karl, just wanted to give you a follow up that your missing sub trunk mat (which has been discontinued and is reflected on our site) from your order is being refunded.

Last edited:
Karl, just wanted to give you a follow up that your missing sub trunk mat (which has been discontinued and is reflected on our site) from your order has been refunded.
Looking forward to receiving a refund, if that is indeed accurate.

Last I heard from Jason he told me I wouldn’t get sub trunk delivered or a refund unless I removed posts stating factual info that you guys keep breaking promises on this forum. I don’t find coercion and trying to engage in cover-ups good business practice and customer service. But everyone can decide for themselves...

If a refund is actually made, then that will be the end of this. If not and this is just another attempt at smoke and mirrors, I’ll report back here for everyone else to learn from.

• Informative
Reactions: ucsdsig
Looking forward to receiving a refund, if that is indeed accurate.

Last I heard from Jason he told me I wouldn’t get sub trunk delivered or a refund unless I removed posts stating factual info that you guys keep breaking promises on this forum. I don’t find coercion and trying to engage in cover-ups good business practice and customer service. But everyone can decide for themselves...

If a refund is actually made, then that will be the end of this. If not and this is just another attempt at smoke and mirrors, I’ll report back here for everyone else to learn from.
Karl, we already refunded you before you posted this and you received an email confirmation yesterday as well

Attachments

• 8E60E7B4-5D46-4531-8AE5-CA7B9C2B1F52.jpeg
    8E60E7B4-5D46-4531-8AE5-CA7B9C2B1F52.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 86
I still haven’t received my subtrunk as promised. Will I ever receive it or get a refund? This is ridiculous. I asked in March about it and you guys replied saying an update is coming soon. Still have not received any update.

Reactions: jexx45
My system shows otherwise

Just received it later this afternoon, so I agree with you. See screenshot. FYI that I never did see an email from Tesla Shields as stated, but at least the credit occurred. To say this has been a frustrating experience is an understatement, but with this we’re finally done. @Admin - credit did happen.

Attachments

• 9216A0A5-0AB3-4055-97F5-266EC0E6BCC3.jpeg
    9216A0A5-0AB3-4055-97F5-266EC0E6BCC3.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 74
I preordered M3 floormats early October (order #6331). The estimated delivery date was late November or early December. Then at the end October I got an email stating they delivered my order, but no tracking number. Nothing arrived. They don't answer my emails. And now the website also disappeared. This company is a scam, as far as I can tell.

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We had issues with our email server that had been shut down and emails have not been recovered. The ship date always was January. We have inventory in our possession all that’s left is for them to be transported to warehouse where it would be picked, packed, and shipped to customers like yourself. Furthermore, you have our phone number on your receipt and could’ve contacted us there. Feel free to contact us.

I preordered M3 floormats early October (order #6331). The estimated delivery date was late November or early December. Then at the end October I got an email stating they delivered my order, but no tracking number. Nothing arrived. They don't answer my emails. And now the website also disappeared. This company is a scam, as far as I can tell.
Also if you think we are a scam then why don’t you do a charge back? It’s not like you didn’t pay us through your credit card and have no way to get your money back.

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We had issues with our email server that had been shut down and emails have not been recovered. The ship date always was January. We have inventory in our possession all that’s left is for them to be transported to warehouse where it would be picked, packed, and shipped to customers like yourself. Furthermore, you have our phone number on your receipt and could’ve contacted us there. Feel free to contact us.
"Feel free to contact us" would sound a lot more like a legit step to resolve this if your one page placeholder site would actually include some contact details. I am left with the only email you sent as a way to get back to you. To which I replied 3 times, in the span of 3 months, none of my email got answered. The excuse with the loss of the email server does not really hold up.

With regards to "why don't you do a chargeback on the credit card" is because I did not pay with a credit card, my bank's procedures are horrible, and last but not least is that I was (am?) still hoping that this could get resolved. I was just pointing out that this is not a reasonable way to conduct a business. Captive clients like me might wait it out, but I am probably not buying again from you and will not recommend your business to my friends/relatives. Which is a loss for you.

Furthermore, you have our phone number on your receipt and could’ve contacted us there. Feel free to contact us.
No, I don't have your phone number in the order confirmation email (which you call receipt). It only includes the order number, the item I purchased with the price, the billing and shipping addresses and your email address [email protected]. Furthermore, even if this would have not been a lie and there would actually be a phone number on the "receipt", maybe some of your customers are on the other side of the globe, and having them call you in order to receive the purchased goods is not a reasonable expectation.

Furthermore, you have our phone number on your receipt and could’ve contacted us there. Feel free to contact us.
No, I don't have your phone number in the order confirmation email (which you call receipt), I just checked. It only includes the order number, the item I purchased with the price, the billing and shipping addresses and your support email address. Furthermore, even if this would have not been a lie and there would actually be a phone number on the "receipt", maybe some of your customers are on the other side of the globe, and having them call you in order to receive the purchased goods is not a reasonable expectation.

No, I don't have your phone number in the order confirmation email (which you call receipt), I just checked. It only includes the order number, the item I purchased with the price, the billing and shipping addresses and your support email address. Furthermore, even if this would have not been a lie and there would actually be a phone number on the "receipt", maybe some of your customers are on the other side of the globe, and having them call you in order to receive the purchased goods is not a reasonable expectation.
I’m currently in the middle of Antarctica and am still able to make and recieve calls, text messages, and emails. I’m surprised it wasn’t on the confirmation but a simple Google search would suffice. Anyways, I checked my server and it looks like we haven’t received any emails from you since we been back on almost a month ago. If you want to cancel I’ll be more than happy to facilitate that for you.

Attachments

• 9688E532-0EEC-42BF-B49D-9B6E9B82D8E0.jpeg
    9688E532-0EEC-42BF-B49D-9B6E9B82D8E0.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: