Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CS@Tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Feb 8, 2022
Florida
oli instapost.jpg

Dear Fam,

I have some good news and some ok news. Let’s first jump in to the good news. Our inventory that was headed to our west coast distribution center has arrived and has already completed kitting and packaging. We should be ready to ship west coast customers by tomorrow (9/1).

For east coast orders it’s a different story. The last time we heard back from our shipping agent was 8/27/2022 and this is what they said: “your shipment has been arrived at the port at 2022-08-27 , we will arrange to pick up the container ASAP.” What we know is that they need to be trunked from port in NY to our east coast distribution center in Knoxville, TN. This can take up to a week. Once at the center it can take 5 days to sort and package. Our latest estimate for east coast customers to have their orders sent out is two weeks. I understand if this may sound repetitive but please note that we are sporadically given broad updates and we do our best to estimate when they should ship.

For those who have not ordered yet, we are having a limited sale on all mats for $149. This sale will end as soon as we receive ALL inventory and are ready to ship.

Thank you for your support

just received news today and thought I should share with you all. Our east coast distribution center is scheduled to have the remaining inventory to delivered by 9/7/2022 at 9am. This means we should expect to ship before 9/14.