Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Floor Mats

What floor mats do you have?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I purchased floor mats from Tesmanian.com.

2020 Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Interior Liners
2020 Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Mat Cargo Liner

360B438B-A857-4FB2-8BDE-4785DCE3367B.jpeg 26BDC1B1-E280-4136-AD3F-D7B025EF5BE6.jpeg 8F354D0D-57BA-4B55-B978-B75C412F5D4A.jpeg 42C74F9E-9349-49E1-A258-B60D74022793.jpeg

Cheap Cheap Cheap

My Tasmanian mats arrived today for my trunk and frunk. Cheap stuff. This is the same quality you can get on amazon for half the price. Nothing wrong with cheap vinyl mats, but Tasmanian is 2x the cost.

I ordered the full set of Tesmanian mats 11/11 with the 25% off Black Friday coupon and got them 11/15. Only issue is there is a Velcro edge on the bottom of the trunk mat that pulls up/off when I pull on the handle to open the trunk floor. Anyone else have that problem? If not, I’ll contact Tesmanian.

I ordered the full set of Tesmanian mats 11/11 with the 25% off Black Friday coupon and got them 11/15. Only issue is there is a Velcro edge on the bottom of the trunk mat that pulls up/off when I pull on the handle to open the trunk floor. Anyone else have that problem? If not, I’ll contact Tesmanian.
I have recently purchased, installed the Tesmanian hatch storage area cargo floor liner. There are two velcro strips along the outside edges of the cargo liner, beyond the crease on the part that is closer to the rear seats. I am not sure if there are also velcro strips on the liner where it passes behind to the back of the rear seats. There are also two strips close to the rear edge of the cargo liner on rear edge of the liner where it lays over the cover of the lower storage area. These strips do not have the velcro grip hooks so they don't grab the cover of the lower hatch storage area. I recently added photos of the cargo liner. The two rear strips are visible in the first photo, here: Best Model Y Hatch Storage Area Cargo Liner?

Is there something better than the tesmanian mats which are not the 3dmaxpider ones? I do not like how the 3dmaxpider do not go under the front seats from front and back side.
Check out the Weathertech floor mats for the Model Y. If you don't like the WeatherTech label my understanding is that you can remove it.

WeatherTech Products for: 2020 Tesla Model Y | WeatherTech

Note: The WeatherTech front seat floor mats for the Tesla Model Y will not fit models with angled front seat bracket mounts.

Check out the Weathertech floor mats for the Model Y. If you don't like the WeatherTech label my understanding is that you can remove it.

WeatherTech Products for: 2020 Tesla Model Y | WeatherTech

Note: The WeatherTech front seat floor mats for the Tesla Model Y will not fit models with angled front seat bracket mounts.
Correct - the WeatherTech badge lifts off with almost no effort and no residue is left behind. I've done it multiple times.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung