Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Floor Mats

What floor mats do you have?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 2021 MY mats are specific to the 2021 MY. Tesla changed the front seat mounting block and thus forced a changed in the mats. The 2020 MY mats don't fit. Check their website for the specifics and they address the changes made. It's been a while now I assume they eta should be here or past already.

And I just noticed the negative view of the mats freom a poster above. Hello, all mats come warped. It's common knowledge to lay mats out in the sun to flatten. And they may smell, it's fricken plastic. The smell will also dissipate while it softens in the sun. One would have picked this info up if one had read any customer reviews. /smh
@thesmokingman Thanks for the info. I've been doing a fair amount of research this morning and can't find anything on their website pertaining to this. All of the floor liners are "2020-2021". I've also emailed their sales and tweeted a photo and question to them as well. I've spotted in a couple recent YouTube videos about Tesmanian mats in 2021 Model Y's with the new seat blocks, that the floor liners still fit but seem to have a small triangle gap where they meet the seat block.

Do you happen to know where the info can be found about 2021 specific liners? Thanks!

@thesmokingman Thanks for the info. I've been doing a fair amount of research this morning and can't find anything on their website pertaining to this. All of the floor liners are "2020-2021". I've also emailed their sales and tweeted a photo and question to them as well. I've spotted in a couple recent YouTube videos about Tesmanian mats in 2021 Model Y's with the new seat blocks, that the floor liners still fit but seem to have a small triangle gap where they meet the seat block.

Do you happen to know where the info can be found about 2021 specific liners? Thanks!
When I was looking last month the front mats were pre-order and it had some language about the change in the mounting. The mats are no longer on pre-order so I assume the new version is ready to order. Regarding the specific 2021 change it applies to all the mats regardless of brand, so its not a tesmanian specific thing. For ex. LDCRS...

Reactions: suprax
When I was looking last month the front mats were pre-order and it had some language about the change in the mounting. The mats are no longer on pre-order so I assume the new version is ready to order. Regarding the specific 2021 change it applies to all the mats regardless of brand, so its not a tesmanian specific thing. For ex. LDCRS...

Interesting about the pre-order. I'll continue to try and get confirmation from Tesmanian that they are updated and will better fit the 2021's. And I understand that the 2021 seat rail base change applies to all brands of mats. I'm just focused on Tesmanian as I need durable ones for Upstate New York winters.

We lived with these ill fitting Tesmanian mats on my wife's 2021 Y over the last 7+ months but now the driver's side mat has become completely deformed to the point of being a dangerous safety issue. It is warping in towards the accelerator and area around the center console. I've put on heavy duty velcro to try keep it in place but it keeps separating. The mats had fit well in that area when I first got them but the walls of these mats are so thin, warping is probably inevitable. I've emailed them and of course, no response :rolleyes:

It is actually even worse than the pictures suggests - I have a lot of heavy duty velcro all along the entire side and bottom and it still curls out of shape.
I'd avoid Tesmanian mats.

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

• Informative
We lived with these ill fitting Tesmanian mats on my wife's 2021 Y over the last 7+ months but now the driver's side mat has become completely deformed to the point of being a dangerous safety issue. It is warping in towards the accelerator and area around the center console. I've put on heavy duty velcro to try keep it in place but it keeps separating. The mats had fit well in that area when I first got them but the walls of these mats are so thin, warping is probably inevitable. I've emailed them and of course, no response :rolleyes:

It is actually even worse than the pictures suggests - I have a lot of heavy duty velcro all along the entire side and bottom and it still curls out of shape.
I'd avoid Tesmanian mats.

View attachment 691317
Those look defective or they're the wrong mats. In the top photo do you see how the mold lines do not follow the the footwell at all? I'd send those back obviously. The bottom photo didn't make it look like those mats fit the seat mounts either tbh. Below are my 2021 specific MY mats from some rando seller on Amazon. You can see the difference in the molding. Your mats don't look right at all. And yea I bet they are unsafe with something in the way of your foot all the time. That'd drive me bonkers.

20210805_181353b.jpg

When I got the mats back in Dec, they fit fine - other than being too short around the redesigned 2021 seat risers. Over the months, the mat started warp out of shape by the pedals & console area. To Tasmanian's credit, after some back and forth with them, they agreed to send a replacement driver's mat. I'll report back on fit when it arrives.... I've went ahead and purchased a different vendor set of mats anyway designed to fit the 2021 risers.

When I got the mats back in Dec, they fit fine - other than being too short around the redesigned 2021 seat risers. Over the months, the mat started warp out of shape by the pedals & console area. To Tasmanian's credit, after some back and forth with them, they agreed to send a replacement driver's mat. I'll report back on fit when it arrives.... I've went ahead and purchased a different vendor set of mats anyway designed to fit the 2021 risers.
@TJ73 Which different set did you go with that fit the risers?

I ordered these: TapTes from Amazon for Prime & no fuss returns, in case of any fitment/quality issues. I'm happy with the fit and quality. I also have had TapTes mats in my Model 3 since 2019 and they are holding up great.

Installed in our 2021 Y:
IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg