Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank you, friend!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many times have I plugged in only to realize the station isn’t working... happens more than it should. So thank you to the person who left this note at the Yermo, CA supercharging station, you saved me a few minutes of frustration and it’s much appreciated! And thanks for letting Tesla know.

Attachments

• A6E8FD81-1B05-4C46-BD5B-DEEE6341F040.jpeg
    A6E8FD81-1B05-4C46-BD5B-DEEE6341F040.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Silicon Desert
It's one of several reasons why I never run down the car to the last few miles on a trip (as some folks do), and expecting a supercharger to work. I might get stranded. Having said that, I have NEVER in 3 years of several coast to coast driving.... run into an SC that wasn't working. Maybe I have just been lucky, but fortunately the vast majority of SCs are reliable.

On my trip around USA, I found at least one broke in every state. I called 877.798.3752. They thanked me for calling in the broke charger.
They would notify the charger team.
Same here. I've also received an email to confirm the location and stall number on the one I reported in Baton Rouge last week. I'm sure with the intense use with all the Tesla vehicle, we may see a frequent stall not working.