TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Thank You TMC Canada!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by yyzunderdog, Jun 8, 2018.

1. yyzunderdog

yyzunderdog Member

I'm still all happy and excited at getting the car yesterday and I took a moment to reflect on how helpful everyone in this forum particularly has been. From waiting after the reservation, to the configuration emails going out, the anguish over getting a VIN and then finally a delivery date... the information shared here from everyone has been amazing and very supportive. It would have been much more challenging to go through that process without the cumulative knowledge and experiences here.

Walking into the International Centre yesterday didn't feel real nor did the inevitable tromp on the accelerator on Airport Road. It was all worth it!

So... Thank you for all your help on this crazy two year (plus!) adventure. I'm already excited for the next software update or customization discussion that we will all have. :)

Thanks TMC Canada!

• Like x 10
    • Love x 4
  2. Kira

Kira Member

What a lovely message :) I feel the same way (though have yet to do any accelerator tromping).

I'll add my gratitude for all the emotional support that comes from knowing that there is always a safe place to obsess about all things EV & Tesla when your friends and family start rolling their eyes at you.

• Like x 4
    • Love x 4
  3. T3slaCanuck

T3slaCanuck Member

Until I get mine delivered, I hate every single one of you.....:mad:

• Funny x 10
    • Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  4. Vawlkus

Vawlkus Member

Why me? I don’t have a Model 3. ‘Course that’s because I am not ordering one, since I like my X....... :D

• Like x 1