Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thanks to all Tesla employees!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SigS905

Sig S 905 + X 5
May 9, 2012
FV, CA
My greatest thanks go out to each and every employee of Tesla. What an amazing machine that you have designed and engineered. It exceeded all of my epectations. And will change my drving life forever!

A huge Thank You from my end too! Not just for building such a revolutionary car but also for enthusiastically welcoming us into 'your house' (last weekend in Fremont and on other occasions in the past as well).

Shout out to Kyle, Arielle and Emily that I got to talk to on Saturday! (Kyle, hope you got over the sunburn ;))

I agree. Thanks to Meridith, Angie, Jing, Ross, Matt, Stephen and especially Seneca and the Chicago crew/service team. Also Lance and Ginny in Seattle and Kirthi and Richard out of Houston. Of course GeorgeB, Franz, Elon and all the other Tesla people as well.

If you've been talking with Tesla for 3+ years you collect a long list of names. They've all been great.

Last edited:
Let me add my thanks to Miki, Alex, Troy, Neil, Jake, George, Mike, Joost, Miriam, Doreen, Angie and IknowImforgettingsomenamessorry. The best part of the day for me was watching the joy on everyone's face as they showed off what they've been working so hard to bring to market.

Thank you!

What a great thread. Thanks to all folks for their efforts that went in bringing Tesla where it is today: at the verge of changing the future. I include all employees, current & past, as well as all the fellow enthusiasts in U.S. that gave them the feedback that there are actually people waiting and participating in their work. I am sure this is an extra boost for motivation.

Keep the good work.