Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The AA, Insurance etc renewal - why do we have to play these games?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been using this for years and definitely got my money's worth. Higher rate of interest on current account balances as well as lost key cover too IIRC. Also, no charges for using your card abroad.

Didn't realise it was AA now, seem to remember it being GreenFlag previously.
They covered a 2 week old phone I dropped onto a patio... Haven't used breakdown yet, but I've always wanted to have it there (Especially when it's covering my wife too. It's reassuring to know we just needs to call a number / use an app. Not that we drive old bangers which are likely to fail, or that we'd give a car too many chances if it starts to let us down..)

They moved from Greenflag to the AA a couple of years ago. I guess the AA gave them a better deal...

Nationwide FlexPlus
- Good cover including europe, homestart, etc
- Delivered via AA currently
- £13/month * 12 = £156
- If a join account, covers both members
- No need to muck around with renewals
- Also travel insurance and mobile cover "for free" if you just came for the breakdown
I was going to mention this. Been with them for years. Travel insurance is very good as well. worldwide including winter sports. not sure how much that is worth but combined with the breakdown and mobile phone cover ( I have teenage daughters) I more than get my moneys worth.