TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

The luxury buyer | Mashable [Date of publ. unknown...]

Discussion in 'News' started by SwedishAdvocate, Aug 9, 2015.

1. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

Searched the forum and couldn't find it. As noted, could also not find a date of publication.

...and I haven't read it, but from glancing a few seconds it seams favorable... :rolleyes:

2. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

As for the date, the link is in part "2015/04/27"

It has a slight "Electric cars = range anxiety, you can't drive long distances" bias to it.

3. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Generally speaking the sales side seems to have some problems. The website says car cost lower than actual (with fuel savings), everybody is disappointed with that. The salespeople says it goes 500km on one charge, which is NEDC cycle, but actually our rated range is 396km (=248 miles @200Wh/mile). Some older people never do research on the web and believes it can go 500km or 313 miles...

In the article the lady didn't receive proper planning advice before going roadtrip. That's also true in Japan.

Maybe it's time for Tesla to add some more employee training for people with less information.

4. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

I know Chevrolet had owner's classes when the Volt first came out.

There was a thread about a new owner's workshop one store had.
    http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/49985-New-Owners-Workshop

5. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Hi, S'toon, interesting! Tesla need to train employees first, then owners, especially range and charging.