Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The most efficient EV I own......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:)certainly more efficient than a Model S - but unless you really live and commute in a built up area - not sure I get the point of an e-bike.

As we runners say - bicycling couldn't be that much exercise - you're sitting down the whole way;). And we weren't even thinking abut e-bikes.

:)certainly more efficient than a Model S - but unless you really live and commute in a built up area - not sure I get the point of an e-bike.

Surely anyone living/working in any UK city gets to experience the joy of traffic!!

This is my commute into work during non school holiday times. Add to that the faff of finding parking, and for me having to worry about getting to nursery on time afterwork given potential for horrific traffic/accidents etc.

46800366712_f51bdccc5a_c_d.jpg

I could run but leads to me been sweaty and needing a shower. Walking is a no go as I than have to travel another 4 miles home with my daughter after nursery pick up.

The eBike is fantastic, I can get through much traffic quicker than in a car, arrive at work without needing a shower or even change of cloth, and get fitter at the same time - Though last Friday after cycling for 40 minutes into a headwind I did need to cool down for 10 minutes when I got to work!

Reactions: Florafauna
As we runners say - bicycling couldn't be that much exercise - you're sitting down the whole way;).

I think the same as that with runners - they are only on their feet for a short period of time compared with those walking much longer distances :D

Mind you, with the speed of my running, there is not much difference to my walking speed! Less than 8 minutes different in my 5k park run time!