Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The truth about how Tesla Model 3 owners wash their cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OP: I only know two Swedes, they are both hilarious...based on that, and your video...Swedes are hilarious.

sure it is, I have been detailing cars on the side/hobby for about 25 years. Guess it's not important to some people, but then again, some people think spraying some water on their car and rubbing the soap in with a sponge = a good car wash. They're incorrect.

you could go out to my car and spray paint a panel and I could clean it off with no worries in just a few minutes ;)
Address please.

The plan was too, but all the Swedes we know around here in Canada are too afraid to go out with the pandemic.

so we will probably just have sill and snapps ourselves and have a drink with the neighbours instead. Swedish midsummer music will be played for the kids.

And if I have time and the scraps in the garage, I will throw together a maypole.

It will be a sad midsummer. But we will make the most of it.

Here it is!! Had to search hard to find this old gem for you.
Send this to your swedish friends and tell them this is what they will miss out on this year..

Haha, believe it or not this it a commercial from IKEA

Was one of the first Swedish things my wife showed me

Great video, and somewhat mirrors my experiences when visiting Sweden over midsommar.

We did a small spread yesterday for ourselves and the kids. It was as wild as some I’ve experienced previously.

Hope you have a great midsommer!

Word. Noticed the car was dusty the other night. Pulled it out of the garage at lunch during a brief rainstorm to clean it off.

DSC03836.jpg

Reactions: Ol'Blue