Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The truth about how Tesla Model 3 owners wash their cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i learned that some got offened by this, not my intention. i understand that no one really clean their car this way. I only do like this about once month - just joking.... No but got some angry messages on facebook where i posted this on my local tesla group that this not how tesla owners clean the car. just wanted to be ahead of that if the video was not clear to be a joke here as well....

Its a joke :)
The cancel culture never rests. I hope the protests are peaceful. Ha,,,just kidding.

I love the video!. Very clever.

• Funny
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
Fantastic! Then i trust you will celebrate Midsummer this weekend?!

The plan was too, but all the Swedes we know around here in Canada are too afraid to go out with the pandemic.

so we will probably just have sill and snapps ourselves and have a drink with the neighbours instead. Swedish midsummer music will be played for the kids.

And if I have time and the scraps in the garage, I will throw together a maypole.

It will be a sad midsummer. But we will make the most of it.

This isn't the brag you think it is.

sure it is, I have been detailing cars on the side/hobby for about 25 years. Guess it's not important to some people, but then again, some people think spraying some water on their car and rubbing the soap in with a sponge = a good car wash. They're incorrect.

you could go out to my car and spray paint a panel and I could clean it off with no worries in just a few minutes ;)

The plan was too, but all the Swedes we know around here in Canada are too afraid to go out with the pandemic.

so we will probably just have sill and snapps ourselves and have a drink with the neighbours instead. Swedish midsummer music will be played for the kids.

And if I have time and the scraps in the garage, I will throw together a maypole.

It will be a sad midsummer. But we will make the most of it.

Ahh to bad. it's about the same here. We will just get together with closest friends living in the area and not all family.
I'm doing the maypole tomorrow, the bigger - the more epic dances. so it will be a 3 day process to complete.