Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, here goes a thought.....
Currently the Model 3 is being produced in Long Range with premium interior. According to my esitmator the AWD/dual motor comes out before the base model. So does that mean that the dual motor / AWD will be with the premium interior with long range battery ?????? Therefore driving up the cost more

So, here goes a thought.....
Currently the Model 3 is being produced in Long Range with premium interior. According to my esitmator the AWD/dual motor comes out before the base model. So does that mean that the dual motor / AWD will be with the premium interior with long range battery ?????? Therefore driving up the cost more
LR until late in the year almost certainly. Dual Motor no longer offers range choice

PUP required for some time yet is also likely because adding the metal roof/lower quality sound/different materials/etc. to the assembly line would require effort while they are still striving hard to push production up.

P.S. If I get the shot at upgrading to AWD and still make it under the full rate tax credit wire, decent chance I'll do it.

LR until late in the year almost certainly. Dual Motor no longer offers range choice

PUP required for some time yet is also likely because adding the metal roof/lower quality sound/different materials/etc. to the assembly line would require effort while they are still striving hard to push production up.

P.S. If I get the shot at upgrading to AWD and still make it under the full rate tax credit wire, decent chance I'll do it.

we will see in the next couple months what range choices there are as Canada will get them first! I sure hope SR is available