Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinking about selling new 2021.5 MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok,Ok, blasphemy I know but I have on order a MS White,Beige,19's, no FSD ordered before the refresh announcement that I really don't think I want to take delivery on. I was recently driving on the mountain twistees of TN and KY (which I do often) and realized that I'm too old to worry about only half a steering wheel while driving. I'm also not so hip on the lack of stalks on the column and using the wheel for turn signals. The PRND on the dash doesn't bother me because lots of cars have those and they are easy to use. I also have no need for the screen in the back seat since the only one who sits there is my dog. I loved my 2017 MS and have put an order in for a MY.

Has anyone taken delivery of their new MS only to turn around and resell it? My order page shows the generic "August" delivery date. Just wondered what they were going for.

Some Plaids have recently brought current MSRP or slightly above as equipped but I don't know about LR models. I've seen some asking prices above MSRP but those don't necessarily become sales at those numbers. I can't imagine it would be worthwhile trying to sell an LR for profit, especially if there is sales tax to be factored in before being able to flip. You might as well cancel your order, but you can wait until delivery time to do so and assess the market then.