Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thinkware F750 shutdowns

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Thinkware F750 dashcam on a pre facelift 70D with the hardwire kit wired to the fuse box. The camera goes into parking mode just fine, but only lasts a few hours then it shuts off. At one point, I think I heard the actual dashcam say it was shutting down due to low power draw, or something.

I originally tried to tap the wires in the microphone when I first got the camera but could not get that working, which lead me to use the fuse box.

I am using the F54 (15A) fuse for the acc connection and I have tried a few different fuses for the battery connection - F35 (15A) and F28 (25A).

I have searched and could not find this issue on both forums (tmc, tesla). I have tried adjusting the voltage in the thinkware app to it's lowest level (I think it is 11.6V and 23.2V) before shutdown and that does not seem to work. Speaking of the app, I have the off timer set to 48 hours before shutdown.

Any suggestions? I have not tried the OBDII port yet, but that may be my next option.