TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

This Hilarious Video Shows What Tesla Model 3 Can Do To Rivals

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by dgindio, Apr 20, 2016.

1. dgindio

dgindio dgindio

This Hilarious Video Shows What Tesla Model 3 Can Do To Rivals

By
    Vikas Shukla on April 20, 2016 10:31 am in Technology

FacebookTwitter

Not too long ago, big name automakers like General Motors, BMW and Volkswagen were mocking Tesla. Now they are all alarmed as reservations for Tesla’s mass market car Model 3 are approaching 400,000 in less than a month after unveiling. The euphoria around Model 3 reminds one of the iPhone in 2007. Now Tesla Motors Fans has released a hilarious parody videoshowing what Tesla could do to its rivals that have dominated the auto industry for over a decade or century.

[​IMG]

Model 3 vs Audi, Porsche, Lexus
    For some reason, Tesla Motors Fans chose Porsche, Audi and Lexus. There is also a new player at the end of the clip, Faraday Future. Backed by a Chinese billionaire, Faraday Future aims to take on Tesla in the electric vehicle market. The video has been set up on the moon or an asteroid. The upcoming Model 3 would give Tesla a huge boost at the expense of these and other rivals.

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

That video doesn't even come close to being described as "hilarious", in my opinion. Perhaps 10 year olds will be amused.

• Like x 2
  3. vortexz

vortexz Member

why so serious ? the video is funny enough

4. lklundin

lklundin Member

A remade bean commercial bordering on the scatological? I guess we all have different taste.

As for spoof(*) Tesla commercials, I prefer: Tesla "Not A Dream".

(*) Since there are no actual Tesla commercials, 'spoof' is redundant...

5. Blue Millenium

Dumb

6. wallet.dat

wallet.dat Member

Can we get all these threads, that reference the same video, all rolled into one? This is like the 3rd or 4th time it's been posted.

• Like x 1