Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This is new?! - A Bug or gift from St. Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Interesting thing I am seeing in my 17MX100D on a trip I just back from. Typically I charge to the first Trip line in my settings and this usually gives me anywhere from 255 to 262 on average. When new the max I ever got was 286ish if I recall correctly.
I got the update 2019.8.5 about 2 weeks and have charged normal until now. But today, coming home I charged at a Greensboro, NC supercharger for the first time in a while and I got a surprise. Not only was I getting a charge rate of almost 120kw but my range has dramatically increased. I was at a 300 mile range before I got to the first Trip line. If I were to charge all the way I think it could have been around 320 mile range!!!!
This the first time I have ever seen this. Is this some bug? or I hope a range gift?

Attachments

• TeslaRange.jpg
    TeslaRange.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 130
I think it’s a bug in the latest updates I’ve got 8.5 and my car keeps flipping between % and miles for the power display and rated vs typical. I’m the only one driving so I know it’s not being changed by anyone other than the car :(

After you change the setting are you saving your driver's profile? (I'm assuming that easy entry may be changing the profile, and therefore the setting, on you.)

• Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA