Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This one has perfect fit and finish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What an exciting night! After an awesome event and some interesting ADS discussions with the Director of Perception of Cruise, on my way back, a set of very bright light bar shaped like
___
- -
caught my attention when it approached from behind. I thought I was pretty familiar with all the new EVs but couldn’t find a match in my thought. When I realized I was next to the El Camino SC of San Bruno I suddenly got super excited, “could it be?”

And of course it was! My first sighting of CT in person. Having to solve it by the hint of light bars and surroundings made it a unique experience.

I then followed it to the supercharger. The nice and friendly driver smiled and waved to me. I didn’t want to bother him too much so I only took a quick photo. I did walk up close and checked those panel gaps, and this one looked much refined than those in other photos and videos. Also no RC or any other sign or wrap.

Attachments

• IMG_4631.jpeg
    IMG_4631.jpeg
    612.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: bruce4000
My wife and kid just came alongside one yesterday, further down the Peninsula as well, during the morning commute to school. It's only a 2 mile drive, so notable to spot it on such a short trip - no Superchargers or service centers anywhere near here, so it's driving around for something

cybertruck_south_bay.jpg

(Yes, someone appears to be using their phone while stopped at the light, but how else are you going to snap a picture of the Cybertruck.....)