Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

thumbs up Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel for destination charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Staying here this weekend for my anniversary. Drove down from Fresno, the valet was very familiar with Tesla and they have a destination charger. The iphone app is great because I got notice before I got to my room that my car was charging. Slow as heck, but with destination charging overnight, who cares.

The San Juan Capistrano charger is only 4 miles away, but probably won't need it now. So nice how many superchargers there are in California, I think I passed about half a dozen driving down, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reekdog
So how does a hotel manage the charger? Understand it's all supply and demand, but what did they tell you about when it will charge over the course of the weekend? Do they just piug it in and forget about it, or are they going to move it off the charger when it's full and into a normal spot? (I obviously haven't tried a hotel with a destination charger yet)

Hope you had a great weekend!

So how does a hotel manage the charger? Understand it's all supply and demand, but what did they tell you about when it will charge over the course of the weekend? Do they just piug it in and forget about it, or are they going to move it off the charger when it's full and into a normal spot? (I obviously haven't tried a hotel with a destination charger yet)

Hope you had a great weekend!
They plugged it in at my request and left it charged in overnight every night I was there. I could see on my iphone that it was charging obviously. They had 4 spots for EVs and they were mostly filled the whole weekend with Teslas.