Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do just saw that question in the Google sheet thread. If I don’t see any I will ask about black. I didn’t see any black ones in the lot waiting to be loaded on trucks and thought that was interesting. Saw like 10 white Model Xs. Didn’t see any red either

Reactions: osoriomm
Will do just saw that question in the Google sheet thread. If I don’t see any I will ask about black. I didn’t see any black ones in the lot waiting to be loaded on trucks and thought that was interesting. Saw like 10 white Model Xs. Didn’t see any red either

No black, no red? Yet there are unfulfilled orders for them. Hmmm. Well, those are the two lowest order numbers according to the current spreadsheet. But still. And they are shipping up my way. There have been 7 model 3's delivered since April - looks like weekly shipping schedules.

Looking more and more like Tesla is totally focused on getting those mass number of 3's to the masses and leaving the luxury vehicles behind. Aside from the lucky few. Its been what? One or two deliveries a week?

So I saw someone mention that their interior color was wrong. Curious, I checked my own and sure enough it had listed Black interior when I had chosen White interior. I'd taken screenshots, and my Order Agreement was still correct, but the order details were clearly wrong.

I called SA and he said it would be no problem because Order Agreement is the gold standard, but in any case about 2 hours later I got a confirmation of change order... Then a new Order Agreement (this one included discount for Ludi) and a new "Order placed" date of 5/30... Really hoping that didn't just nullify the 3 weeks I've waited so far. My last Model X was totaled by a DUI driver and I literally don't have a car I can fit the family in at the moment.

I had the exact same situation happen to me. I ordered white and had my SA add the carbon fiber on May 4th. On Memorial Day I noticed my order details changed to black. Texted my SA and he responded within 5 minutes on Memorial Day! I was impressed! He saw what I saw and put a request in to change it back. I asked him if this screw up would delay my order. He said absolutely not!

My order agreement changed to white with carbon and has the discounted Ludicrous now and a order placed date of 5/29.

I was hoping for delivery by next weekend but still don't have a vin.

So I checked my order, and the same thing happened to me. Tesla has some sort of database corruption. When I spoke to a sales advisor, what I was told was that as far as Tesla was aware the wrong interior was the car I was going to get. I insisted it was right back in April when it was confirmed, and that I did not request a change. He put in a change order to fix it but he was unsure if it would push my delivery out even further. No one I've spoken to in the last month has known anything about the production status for the car, including today. He told me to hope for a VIN next week.

PSA: If you are waiting for an order, you need to double check your interior now.

Tesla is going have a whole lot of black/ash interior rejected deliveries over the next couple weeks from folks that don't check, I can only assume.

So I checked my order, and the same thing happened to me. Tesla has some sort of database corruption. When I spoke to a sales advisor, what I was told was that as far as Tesla was aware the wrong interior was the car I was going to get. I insisted it was right back in April when it was confirmed, and that I did not request a change. He put in a change order to fix it but he was unsure if it would push my delivery out even further. No one I've spoken to in the last month has known anything about the production status for the car, including today. He told me to hope for a VIN next week.

PSA: If you are waiting for an order, you need to double check your interior now.

Tesla is going have a whole lot of black/ash interior rejected deliveries over the next couple weeks from folks that don't check, I can only assume.
My issue was when the recreated the order to make sure I got the price adjustment. Since the white interior on the P configuration comes free I dont think they bothers to check that it was right.
FYI emailed my SA asking does this have an impact on delivery date... no response. Light years ahead on vehicle technology centuries behind on customer service.

If you see a red one with cream interior, 7 seats coming off the line, let me know. And make sure it goes on a truck to Colorado.
I put down for red MX LR 6 seater with white interior. I agonized over white vs. cream. I love the lighter headliner but all our cars are beige/cream. Family wanted something different - excited to start seeing some red MXs on this site!

Reactions: Daisame and Zaxxon

My issue was when the recreated the order to make sure I got the price adjustment. Since the white interior on the P configuration comes free I dont think they bothers to check that it was right.
FYI emailed my SA asking does this have an impact on delivery date... no response. Light years ahead on vehicle technology centuries behind on customer service.
Well, I just got my delivery today. Ordered black interior with carbon fiber, showed up as black with wood. Delivery driver was gone before I noticed it... (And, of course, all paperwork was signed.) Everything on the website and in email says Black with Carbon. But the car and sticker are different.

Anyone know if it's even possible to change the wood trim to carbon fiber after-the-fact? Or is my only option the 7 day return policy? Since I traded in my old car, that's clearly a less-than-ideal option...

Reactions: osoriomm
Well, I just got my delivery today. Ordered black interior with carbon fiber, showed up as black with wood. Delivery driver was gone before I noticed it... (And, of course, all paperwork was signed.) Everything on the website and in email says Black with Carbon. But the car and sticker are different.

Anyone know if it's even possible to change the wood trim to carbon fiber after-the-fact? Or is my only option the 7 day return policy? Since I traded in my old car, that's clearly a less-than-ideal option...
Seems possible
Model 3 Dash Swap!

I guess that's why you got your order filled early probably a mistake