Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! I should be able to pick mine up tomorrow. The wrap is just about done. Here is a teaser pic from my detail shop.

View attachment 421364

It is a little sloppy at the moment with all the hands that have been all over it, so will look nicer after it is cleaned up. Hope to have more pics tomorrow afternoon.
That looks Sick. U went with the stealth. I like it! I was gonna go with the regular clear but now.....idk. lol. Decisions

Reactions: srachamallu
LOL. What base color did you get? The midnight silver with matte finish and dark gloss chrome delete and 22" dark wheels does look sick.

This is what the car "will" look like when done (from another website).
Tesla-Model-X-Midnight-Grey-Full-Suntek-Matte-PPF.jpg

Reactions: srachamallu
LOL. What base color did you get? The midnight silver with matte finish and dark gloss chrome delete and 22" dark wheels does look sick.

This is what the car "will" look like when done (from another website).
View attachment 421398
Same as you. With white leather and carbon 7 seater. Ordered with 20’s but have a referral set of 22’s siting at my house already ceramic coated lol

Happy to be joining the Tesla Model X club!

Ordered yesterday:
Model X Long Range
Midnight Silver Metallic
22 inch wheels
All black interior
Five seat
Regular autopilot

The sales rep seemed convinced that this thing would be delivered by end of June (which is in...9 days), as he said Tesla had pretty much finished shipping out cars to the East Coast, and were now churning out West Coast deliveries for Q2. I asked him how realistic it was to expect this car to be delivered in 9 days, and he mentioned he had heard nothing from Tesla corporate indicating that deliveries had slipped into July.

Fingers crossed, haha!

Mine was delivered here in Denver 9 days after it finished being built.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen for you, but I certainly wouldn't bet against it. Especially given the pressure they are currently under to deliver everything they can.

Fingers crossed! I agree that I'm sure they are under pressure to get as many deliveries done before the end of Q2, but I figured that 10 days (ordered yesterday) is pushing it. I know their website still states delivery as 'June', but I find that to be overly optimistic, haha.

Fingers crossed! I agree that I'm sure they are under pressure to get as many deliveries done before the end of Q2, but I figured that 10 days (ordered yesterday) is pushing it. I know their website still states delivery as 'June', but I find that to be overly optimistic, haha.

Definitely. Mine showed May when I ordered, and was obviously late. In any event, good luck, and welcome!

Just heard from the detailer, having some challenges that will delay the completion of the project. Wont have the car back until Sunday it seems now. I am so depressed. I don't mind the delays so much if it is perfect when I pick it up, but they have already overshot their completion date by 3 days already. I have no doubt it will be gorgeous, but they need to do better at setting exceptions around the schedule.

Just heard from the detailer, having some challenges that will delay the completion of the project. Wont have the car back until Sunday it seems now. I am so depressed. I don't mind the delays so much if it is perfect when I pick it up, but they have already overshot their completion date by 3 days already. I have no doubt it will be gorgeous, but they need to do better at setting exceptions around the schedule.
What problems are they running into I wonder? With wrap or chrome delete? Are they doing a pre cut wrap or are they tucking it?

I did not get into much detail, but the dash carbon wrap is part of the problem. I am having them do all the fake plastic wood surfaces, that were supposed to be carbon, wrapped. Some of those parts are fused with the adjoining part, so they cannot separate them to get a clean edge.