Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tinfoil hat opinion poll

Is sabotage to blame for Model Y QC issues?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, im just speculating here but...

Since the Freemont factory reopened, we are seeing a lot more Model Y vehicle coming out of the factory with minor to serious quality control issues.

Question..

Does anyone else think this might be sabotage from some workers who are angry that Tesla reopened the factory?

Am i crazy to even think this???

It's possible that in today's world no one feels like they need or should have to work real hard.. It seems like everyone just halfass does their job just to get by. Mostly with everything that's going on right now.. I swear anytime I need something and someone has to actually do their job, they usually fail one way or another... Less and less competent employees these days.. Just my opinion :)

There were QC issues before they close the factory. It just that very few people got their cars. So you don't see as many people complain. Got mine on March 29. Here is the list of issues I had. Haha. So are you saying that the Model 3 was also sabotaged by angry employees? I think you have to look at the history of the company. The truth is Tesla has a QC issues. Something that they have to work on improving.

Alignment
Rear Speakers didn't work
Rear windshield issues
Rear left door seal isn't put in correctly.
Rear seats not lined up

There were QC issues before they close the factory. It just that very few people got their cars. So you don't see as many people complain. Got mine on March 29. Here is the list of issues I had. Haha. So are you saying that the Model 3 was also sabotaged by angry employees? I think you have to look at the history of the company. The truth is Tesla has a QC issues. Something that they have to work on improving.

Alignment
Rear Speakers didn't work
Rear windshield issues
Rear left door seal isn't put in correctly.
Rear seats not lined up
To be honest, my Model 3 has been great so far. But i get your point.