Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Installer in Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend Model S tire installer in North Raleigh? I had always gotten my tires for non-EVs at Duty Tire and have always been very pleased with their service. But they are currently not installing tires on the Model S. Also, I know Ii can get them installed at the Service Center, but they will only install OEM tires. Have read a couple horror stories about some installers, so am very interested in hearing from anyone who has had a good experience with any Raleigh installer.

Thanks for any info.

I've been to NTB in Cary Crossroads. Not N. Raleigh but just fine. I have at least 10k on the tires and no balance issues.
It isn't hard but I remember back in 2017, I had to go to a specific shop. That shop closed.
Do you have 21's? I just have 19s.

I've been to NTB in Cary Crossroads. Not N. Raleigh but just fine. I have at least 10k on the tires and no balance issues.
It isn't hard but I remember back in 2017, I had to go to a specific shop. That shop closed.
Do you have 21's? I just have 19s.
David, thanks for your response. I have 19s as well.
I've also seen some positive posts around about Discount Tire, but have no personal experience. Just have some concerns about tire shop messing up with the Lift or perhaps with TPM.