Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire replacement for 2019 Model X Long Range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I got back to my car today, which was parked in a public garage, I was thrilled to see some really lovely person decided to slash my two tires on the passenger side. Really lovely!

I need to find replacement tires.

The Continental model that are on the front (265-45R20) are not in stock at the Walmart that is near me.

Do I need those exact tires or can I get something similar?

Thanks in advance for any advice - anything will cheer me up today.

David

P.S. A few days ago I made the genius decision to turn off Sentry Mode - I'm so annoyed at myself. I was able however to get the license plate number of the car that was parked next to me when I pulled in. The local police are looking in to it.

When I got back to my car today, which was parked in a public garage, I was thrilled to see some really lovely person decided to slash my two tires on the passenger side. Really lovely!

I need to find replacement tires.

The Continental model that are on the front (265-45R20) are not in stock at the Walmart that is near me.

Do I need those exact tires or can I get something similar?

Thanks in advance for any advice - anything will cheer me up today.

David

P.S. A few days ago I made the genius decision to turn off Sentry Mode - I'm so annoyed at myself. I was able however to get the license plate number of the car that was parked next to me when I pulled in. The local police are looking in to it.

Terrible news. If you have your own jack pad adapters I would use discount tire. They have always been good to me. Otherwise the SC is your best option. Hope your X gets new shoes soon!