Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire rotation near Silver Spring, MD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Need to do my first tire rotation on my new-to-me S75D. I’ve been a customer of Radial Tire here for years; they say they work on Tesla’s frequently, but they charge $80 to rotate and balance four tires. Seems a bit steep.

Anyone have recommendations in the area? I’m hearing Costco is less than $30 for all four tires, but I’m leery.

Thanks!

Todd

Hey all,

Need to do my first tire rotation on my new-to-me S75D. I’ve been a customer of Radial Tire here for years; they say they work on Tesla’s frequently, but they charge $80 to rotate and balance four tires. Seems a bit steep.

Anyone have recommendations in the area? I’m hearing Costco is less than $30 for all four tires, but I’m leery.

Thanks!

Todd

I have my non-Tesla tire rotations done at the Firestone service center in Fulton. They charge 50-80 for a balance and rotate. I don't remember the exact amount because I usually pay $80 the first time for a set of tires and get free lifetime (of the tires) rotation and balance. In the past, this has saved my money over paying for it each time. I was hesitant to do this the first time because I'm always wary of shops that "find" lots of problems, but I've never had that problem here.

I just went through their online appointment system and I was able to select a Tesla for tire rotation. If it's not too far for you, you may want to give them a call and see what they say. It is right off US29 on Rt 216.