Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery today: White Performance Y & size comparison vs. P3D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did home delivery today.
Ordered Jan 29th 2020
White with black interior AP

Haven't had a chance to take it out for a drive yet due to busy work schedule at home.
The 3 looks tiny next to the Y.

Y2BXhSG.jpg

bTtk7Cu.jpg

8Z5tRv4.jpg

I was looking at your charging situation. I wonder if you could move one of the chargers on the right and have the right car parked facing the street,
so you will not have too many cables around the cars and not have to disconnect the right car when you want to use the car on the left.

I like to leave my car always plugged. I build a small articulated arm, so the wire is coming from above the car.
This allows to turn around the car without any risk of walking on top of the cable.

I was looking at your charging situation. I wonder if you could move one of the chargers on the right and have the right car parked facing the street,
so you will not have too many cables around the cars and not have to disconnect the right car when you want to use the car on the left.

I like to leave my car always plugged. I build a small articulated arm, so the wire is coming from above the car.
This allows to turn around the car without any risk of walking on top of the cable.
No too much of a hassle having one charger on the left side.
I was using the Tesla travel charger for awhile, before adding a chevy bolt to the family. So I bought another charger that can accommodate all 3 EVs. Our commutes are no longer than 40 miles a day so it's not too hard to have all cars charged.

I need to take the Tesla travel charger off the wall.