Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery yesterday of Grey MY PUP, and the car is awesome!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery yesterday and overall the car was in great shape. I went there with a bunch of yellow post its and only found about 5 minor issues, which they resolved right on the spot.

I swapped out my wheels for 20 inch TSS Sportlines, and they even changed the software configuration for me right there.

Although I was skeptical based on all the negative feedback and ready for the worst, the experience was great and the car is amazing.

Have faith people!

I took delivery yesterday and overall the car was in great shape. I went there with a bunch of yellow post its and only found about 5 minor issues, which they resolved right on the spot.

I swapped out my wheels for 20 inch TSS Sportlines, and they even changed the software configuration for me right there.

Although I was skeptical based on all the negative feedback and ready for the worst, the experience was great and the car is amazing.

Have faith people!

Attachments

• 72FEFB4E-D3C5-4085-905E-8B1D2D437A57.jpeg
    72FEFB4E-D3C5-4085-905E-8B1D2D437A57.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 3EDDCF02-62A1-4D79-B5E0-EE39D207D958.jpeg
    3EDDCF02-62A1-4D79-B5E0-EE39D207D958.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 50

Have faith people!
I am hoping for the same experience. I am taking delivery of a Red/White on Monday. Hoping for the same experience as you.

Have faith people!
Great news. I am planning on swapping my Gemini wheels for TSS 20s too. What did they need to change? What color option are those wheels?