Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toolbox MCU1 Model S 2013 Unable to connect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already bought 1 month subscritpion to the Toolbox 3 for my MS 2013 version 2022.8.10.16
Appears that Toolbox 3 doesn't support Tegra 1 (MCU1) . Looking around the forum, some are suggesting to get the authentication token from toolbox 3 then plug use it with Toolbox 2. Can someone guide on how to do that?
The issue i'm facing w toolbox 3 is it fails as pictured during the login sequence. I've already allowed unsecure contents in chrome and unlocked the gateway (as pictured)

Attachments

• IMG_7422 2.jpeg
    IMG_7422 2.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 68
Hey, funny your having this issue. We was having and still having the same issues last night with Paul Erickson, from what I've gotten online you will need a toolbox proxy, but I can be wrong.

Hey, funny your having this issue. We was having and still having the same issues last night with Paul Erickson, from what I've gotten online you will need a toolbox proxy, but I can be wrong.

I have the proxy installed. Didn't solve the issue. some other members send me toolbox 2 (windows version not chrome versino). but haven't had a chance to try it yet

Reactions: BigPenny