Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top tip for those recently taken delivery, esp in this rain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Get some traffic film and wax remover for the windscreen. Remove all the wax and “quick detailer” they applied to make it look good for the handover

In the bad rain last night, driving in the dark with the rain lashing down, headlights dazzling from oncoming traffic. The smeared windscreen was bloody terrible for visibility.

got some glass polish ( autoglym Car Glass Polish ) and whacked it on at lunchtime today. Wait for it to dry and buff it off

soooo much better visibility in the rain now, highly recommended.
I had to scrub inside for 20 mins to get the crap off... Definityl could have done with better product but normal car screen cleaner and paper was all I had thst I was willing to use inside. Outside I had more power full but I'd had a detailer polish thst for me already so didn't worry.

Get some traffic film and wax remover for the windscreen. Remove all the wax and “quick detailer” they applied to make it look good for the handover

In the bad rain last night, driving in the dark with the rain lashing down, headlights dazzling from oncoming traffic. The smeared windscreen was bloody terrible for visibility.

got some glass polish ( autoglym Car Glass Polish ) and whacked it on at lunchtime today. Wait for it to dry and buff it off

soooo much better visibility in the rain now, highly recommended.

I thought i'd tried everything, then decided to give WD40 a go! It works. I can actually see now when it rains.