Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total loss insurance question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it was really $75k but $5k of that was for taxes so I just wrote $70k. So would still come out ahead today. Just sucks to wait 10 months. Reservation got pushed back to Sep-Oct.
oh. if the insurance actually paid you out at $75k, then you would be fine (or better than fine) with the new pricing. I wonder if they total the car, would they be compensating you on the rental as well or it is the 75k all included?

oh. if the insurance actually paid you out at $75k, then you would be fine (or better than fine) with the new pricing. I wonder if they total the car, would they be compensating you on the rental as well or it is the 75k all included?
On a totaled car their rule is 6 days of rental after they complete their inspection.

As opposed to if they were repairing it, they would pay for 30 days (technically max of $1,500, max of $50/day).

My adjuster was nice and upped it to 12 days. Which is still a joke compared to the 8 months I gotta wait for my new MYLR…

Reactions: theocguy