TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Touch Up Paint for Red Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by zoiks66, Jun 10, 2018.

1. zoiks66

zoiks66 Member

Is the Signature Red (PPSR) touch up paint that Tesla sells the correct touch up paint for a red Model 3? I’m going to order some accessories for the red Model 3 I ordered and want to make sure I get the correct paint.

2. Tdriver

Tdriver Member

No, they do not have the red or white yet.

3. zoiks66

zoiks66 Member

Thank you.

4. patrick42h

patrick42h Member

Signature Red has never been available for the Model 3. You're looking for Multi-Coat Red.

5. jym626

jym626 New Member

I made that mistake and ordered the only red paint listed on the website under the model 3. It came today, but I am glad I double checked as it is the PPSR touch up, which of course won’t match the PPMR on the model 3. They should take that paint off the list of whats available for the model 3. Its misleading and someone is going to be unhappy if they dont read carefully. I have to return my paint for a refund.

• Helpful x 1
  6. JPP

JPP Active Member

7. virtualsmack

virtualsmack Member

when did you order btw? i ordered MSM touch up paint about a month ago and haven’t received anything. just a confirmation but no shipping notice.

8. Msjulie

Msjulie Active Member