Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touch Up Paint for Red Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the Signature Red (PPSR) touch up paint that Tesla sells the correct touch up paint for a red Model 3? I’m going to order some accessories for the red Model 3 I ordered and want to make sure I get the correct paint.

I made that mistake and ordered the only red paint listed on the website under the model 3. It came today, but I am glad I double checked as it is the PPSR touch up, which of course won’t match the PPMR on the model 3. They should take that paint off the list of whats available for the model 3. Its misleading and someone is going to be unhappy if they dont read carefully. I have to return my paint for a refund.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chak
when did you order btw? i ordered MSM touch up paint about a month ago and haven’t received anything. just a confirmation but no shipping notice.

I made that mistake and ordered the only red paint listed on the website under the model 3. It came today, but I am glad I double checked as it is the PPSR touch up, which of course won’t match the PPMR on the model 3. They should take that paint off the list of whats available for the model 3. Its misleading and someone is going to be unhappy if they dont read carefully. I have to return my paint for a refund.