Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tow Hitch Install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know whether a Model Y tow hitch can be installed by mobile service? I can get one installed on my wife's Toyota Highlander, but I'd have to leave the car at the dealer for a while. Closer than my Tesla service center, but still an extra complication for me. (I had a stroke a few months ago, so getting around is still a bit difficult for me. I want the tow hitch to use with a trash can hauler, as our driveway is ~200 ft long, and a slight upgrade to the road)

Thanks!

Does anyone know whether a Model Y tow hitch can be installed by mobile service? I can get one installed on my wife's Toyota Highlander, but I'd have to leave the car at the dealer for a while. Closer than my Tesla service center, but still an extra complication for me. (I had a stroke a few months ago, so getting around is still a bit difficult for me. I want the tow hitch to use with a trash can hauler, as our driveway is ~200 ft long, and a slight upgrade to the road)

Thanks!
I've heard of some people having the tow hitch installed via mobile service, but it might vary based on your location and the availability of the mobile service team. It would be best to contact Tesla directly or check in with the local Tesla mobile service to get a definitive answer. The convenience of mobile service would certainly be beneficial given your situation.

Reactions: Fourdoor