Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TPMS Sensors for M/S different brands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Seth,

The part numbers all look correct.
The number string 2112 in your new part number string looks like the Dill Sensor 2112 that I installed in my Roadster.

Cars of your vintage and mine require that the ECU be programmed by a Tesla Service Tool.
I have researched the issue for 2 years now and there is NO COMMERCIAL TPMS tool that will work on Tesla cars.

A quick visit to a Tesla Service center and they will be able to use their tool to properly program the car
to match the installed sensors...

What the Discount Tire may have done was program the new sensors with the old addresses.
If they did this properly it should work... But since it does not, please visit your Service center.

Good luck,

Shawn

I have the same problem as Seth. Bought new Bao aftermarket sensors 433 MHZ from America’s Tire but they aren’t connecting to the car. How much does Tesla charge to program them? When I called about the situation, they quoted me $1100 to switch to Continental.

I have the same problem as Seth. Bought new Bao aftermarket sensors 433 MHZ from America’s Tire but they aren’t connecting to the car. How much does Tesla charge to program them? When I called about the situation, they quoted me $1100 to switch to Continental.
Sounds like something we can take care of pretty quickly for you, give us a call if you want to swing by us in Costa Mesa, 833-383-4963