Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode m3p

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great, so with your total confidence and having "tested the hell out of it in all imaginable scenarios" tell us under what conditions will your car spin out with Track Mode enabled but not in full stability control? Give us a handful of scenarios and be specific about it in terms of vehicle dynamics. Once you understand the specific conditions of this you can describe the next step of mitigating each scenario.

I can give a handful of these scenarios.

And if your answer is what it was before "if you spun out in Track Mode then you also would have spun out under full stability control" then I present you with this graph:

View attachment 397248
If you got something to say, just say it. Don't imply it with silly graphs. Your attempt at claiming authority through your quizzing approach in order to discount my opinion is very transparent. However it's quite foolish without knowing anything about me or my lifelong background in motor sports. I am not here to be your dancing monkey.

If you disagree with my opinion, fine. Spare me the blatant virtue signaling.

Hopefully you will come to Laguna Seca in a couple months for the next Tesla Corsa. Are you signed up @Perry ?

You might find some of that winding uphill road that pushes the car to the limits.

I'll be there, but not driving. Just cant afford new wheels and tires right now. Still I think I'd learn a lot seeing how others drive theirs.