Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track rail/truck delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was able to see an invoice that my model 3 has been delivered via rail from SF port to JP Logistics (LA address), apparently a truck company specializing in luxury auto delivery. Problem is JP doesn't seem to offer tracking info and I'm waiting on this car to be shipped to Texas. They've had the car since Thursday, from there to TX say... 3 days?

Was able to see an invoice that my model 3 has been delivered via rail from SF port to JP Logistics (LA address), apparently a truck company specializing in luxury auto delivery. Problem is JP doesn't seem to offer tracking info and I'm waiting on this car to be shipped to Texas. They've had the car since Thursday, from there to TX say... 3 days?

My M3 left Fremont via rail 21 days ago and counting.

How did you see this invoice?