Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Breaking news provided by @Nikow... it has been confirmed by a TA to French buyers that the TITANIA is transporting Teslas. This ship left the North Port of Shanghai, Haitong, on December 31 after 36 hours of loading.

The destination ports of it are... Southampton February 4, Antwerp February 6 and Zeebrugge February 8. It is very likely that this ship is carrying a partial load of Teslas and that they will all be unloaded in Zeebrugge, since in Southampton it will dock at the wrong dock to unload Teslas. There would also be the possibility of its transporting cars to Ireland, which would be loaded by another ship in Zeebrugge. We will see...

Attachments

• IMG_20240111_173334.jpg
    IMG_20240111_173334.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 43
Anyone in ROI get any updates yet? I've had nothing so far even though I'm in my possible delivery window now.

Need to get the car to stop me filling the time by buying all the accessories!
Nope, I’m still being told mid Feb, my est DD disappeared and hasn’t come back.

All it says now is ‘We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks’.

Reactions: ColR and Jimmyj07
Hi folks! I'm back!
I had a wonderful break in the Caribbean and slept soundly safe in the knowledge that @Temboa would keep the thread on track - which he did magnificently - thankyou!

I have started the 2024 Shipping Movements thread and will ask the mods to lock this one up in a day or two.
See you all over on the 2024 thread!

Hi folks! I'm back!
I had a wonderful break in the Caribbean and slept soundly safe in the knowledge that @Temboa would keep the thread on track - which he did magnificently - thankyou!

I have started the 2024 Shipping Movements thread and will ask the mods to lock this one up in a day or two.
See you all over on the 2024 thread!
Do you have the link for the new thread?