Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had ordered with a tow bar and also never got my VIN. Called Tesla Norway this week who informed me that my car wouldn't be delivered before the tow package is available from factory and they don't know when that was. I was offered to accept delivery now of a car without the tow package and that I would be prioritized for mounting it when available. The Highland can have it mounted after delivery. I accepted the terms and got my VIN yesterday
I use the tow bar at least once a week so no good for me. Odd that they offer to retrofit as they haven't before although it may be due to being tow electrics ready.

An update...

HOEGH TRAPPER, arrived in Zeebrugge at dawn on the 10th and will have already unloaded all the cars he was carrying. End of monitoring.

TITUS Southampton 17 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the North Atlantic Ocean, it seems that it has made up some time and according to its transponder it would arrive in Southampton in the early hours of the 17th.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, is sailing through the South Atlantic Ocean. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 20. This ship is scheduled to unload up to 5000 Teslas in Barcelona.

BELUGA ACE, she finished its trip in Melbourne. End of monitoring

FIRMAMENT ACE, it seems that it confirms as another Tesla ship with M3H for the Australian market and that it will arrive at the end of January. It has previous stops in Japan, where it is currently.

GLOVIS SOLOMON, it is sailing through the South China Sea towards Singapore, where it will make a technical refueling stop. This is surely a new Tesla ship for Europe. Its destination is not yet known, but considering that the BESS will head to Southampton and Zeebrugge, it is possible that it will go to Barcelona or Koper. We will see.

BESS, Southampton 12 February, Zeebrugge 15 February. After 35 hours loading at the South Port of Shanghai, it departed for Singapore where it will stop to refuel and continue its journey via the Cape of Good Hope. Hopefully it will bring Teslas to both Southampton and Zeebrugge.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing the South Atlantic Ocean. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

HOEGH JEDDAH, Zeebrugge Feb 6. Same situation as HOEGH DETROIT. It departed Taicang port on December 10. It is currently sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

TRANS LEADER, it left from the North port, where it spent 24 hours heading to Jebel Ali, Dubai, where it will arrive on January 19. At the moment it is not confirmed that she transports Teslas, but she is a suspect

ARABIAN SEA, after remaining in the South port for 24 hours, has departed towards the United Arab Emirates. Dammam January 26, Jebel Ali January 29. It could be transporting Teslas, although it is not confirmed at the moment.

An update...

HOEGH TRAPPER, arrived in Zeebrugge at dawn on the 10th and will have already unloaded all the cars he was carrying. End of monitoring.

TITUS Southampton 17 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the North Atlantic Ocean, it seems that it has made up some time and according to its transponder it would arrive in Southampton in the early hours of the 17th.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, is sailing through the South Atlantic Ocean. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 20. This ship is scheduled to unload up to 5000 Teslas in Barcelona.

BELUGA ACE, she finished its trip in Melbourne. End of monitoring

FIRMAMENT ACE, it seems that it confirms as another Tesla ship with M3H for the Australian market and that it will arrive at the end of January. It has previous stops in Japan, where it is currently.

GLOVIS SOLOMON, it is sailing through the South China Sea towards Singapore, where it will make a technical refueling stop. This is surely a new Tesla ship for Europe. Its destination is not yet known, but considering that the BESS will head to Southampton and Zeebrugge, it is possible that it will go to Barcelona or Koper. We will see.

BESS, Southampton 12 February, Zeebrugge 15 February. After 35 hours loading at the South Port of Shanghai, it departed for Singapore where it will stop to refuel and continue its journey via the Cape of Good Hope. Hopefully it will bring Teslas to both Southampton and Zeebrugge.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing the South Atlantic Ocean. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

HOEGH JEDDAH, Zeebrugge Feb 6. Same situation as HOEGH DETROIT. It departed Taicang port on December 10. It is currently sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

TRANS LEADER, it left from the North port, where it spent 24 hours heading to Jebel Ali, Dubai, where it will arrive on January 19. At the moment it is not confirmed that she transports Teslas, but she is a suspect

ARABIAN SEA, after remaining in the South port for 24 hours, has departed towards the United Arab Emirates. Dammam January 26, Jebel Ali January 29. It could be transporting Teslas, although it is not confirmed at the moment.
Precious update.
Hopefully mine is on Glovis Solomon, expect delivery is 17feb - 3March in Italy.

Looks like it is anchored off the port until 14/01 (According to Dublin Port website). So really hopeful this then ties into our delivery slots 17/01 to 01/02
It will dock once PATARA departs from berth 37 today (thursday) sometime. The 14th is the next arrival of same ship after it returns from Zeebrugge again.