Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade 20 induction for 21 turbine+plus cash question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It kind of depends on why the other person want to trade the Ubers. Ubers are worth more, but there are apparently a lot of MYP owners who would rather have smaller wheels with squared setup. Those people probably would be willing to do an even trade. I would say offering $100-$150 per wheel on top of the Inductions is fair, depending on how much you want those Ubers.

It kind of depends on why the other person want to trade the Ubers. Ubers are worth more, but there are apparently a lot of MYP owners who would rather have smaller wheels with squared setup. Those people probably would be willing to do an even trade. I would say offering $100-$150 per wheel on top of the Inductions is fair, depending on how much you want those Ubers.
I am noticing more of the 21 turbines for sale than expected. They must not like the setup and low profile tires.

The 21’s are also a pain because you can’t fully rotate the tires since the rears are larger than the front… I was planning to get rid of my Ubers the moment I got my car… but they look too dang good, lol
Not really. I had a staggered set and just traded with someone else on this forum. I got the rear wheels and they got the fronts , so we both got a square set now.

Reactions: evo9rs
I would not want that trade. They will probably bolt on and the car will drive with them, but the model 3 tires are significantly smaller, both narrower and shorter. They are also unlikely to have the correct load rating for the model y.

I looked up the tires sizes for each model via tirerack, but maybe I have them wrong. Here is a comparison.