Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TRADE: my Model S P85D for your Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
seeing if anyone wants to trade

cash +/- depending on each specific situation
ideally looking for a Model 3 Performance with FSD

P85D
white/grey
has every option except subzero
AP1
Plus suspension
45k miles
transferable supercharging
100% is 242 miles
car overall is in really good condition inside/out

pm me for additional details. thanks

• Funny
Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
Why do you think that?

It's an interesting add for sure but I also feel they're close in a price range. His P85D and a slightly older Model 3 performance should be around $45-50k.

this. there are a lot of stubborn people on this forum that think their cars are worth a lot more than it is. not sure why hes even posting when hes obviously not interested in trading.

this. there are a lot of stubborn people on this forum that think their cars are worth a lot more than it is. not sure why hes even posting when hes obviously not interested in trading.
Money talks. Offer me enough and I’d entertain the idea but your responses tell me you’ve got similarly unreasonably high expectations regarding your vehicle’s worth the same as any other P car owner tends to. Have a great day.

Money talks. Offer me enough and I’d entertain the idea but your responses tell me you’ve got similarly unreasonably high expectations regarding your vehicle’s worth the same as any other P car owner tends to. Have a great day.

is this a joke? you dont even provide any information on a car for a possible trade and you expect me to offer you something? why dont you go troll someone else's thread. someone else already posted realistic numbers on both cars. i have no problem with unbiased value on my car. i think you may be referring to yourself if anything lol