Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer Model X Long range reservation ( 3 of them ) with 7 seat and FSD - 104K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.. I am not sure how this works.. I reserved three model X for family members in anticipation that they would buy them as they were interested. I got a text from tesla to select a delivery location and when I checked with family members they are no longer interested.

here's the break down of the order

Model X Long Range $89,990
Pearl White Mul􀀰-Coat Included
20'' Cyberstream Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor Included
Seven Seat Interior $3,500
Yoke Steering Wheel Included
Autopilot Included
Full Self-Driving Capability $10,000
Pay-as-you-go Supercharging Included
Subtotal $103,490
Des􀀰na􀀰on and Documenta􀀰on Fee $1,200
Order Fee $100
Total $104,790

I would like to get them to transfer all three if some one is interested.

what other proof? as I said I ordered three for my three family members ( immediate )

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 2.png
    2.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 87
They ask for delivery center when you PLACE your order. My guess is you just never finished completing the order. And they are asking now. They are probably still in for a long wait because 7 seaters don’t exist yet.

Very strange someone orders 3 for someone else but does not own one themselves.

What’s the EDD? You may have to put a destination in to get one. You can change the destination later but might require a SA to do it. You need to assign license etc. As well to complete the order. Which you can also change.

These might be the same as ordering today as far as the queue goes.

The best way is to assign them all to you to see if they have any value (early ship date). If they do, you can sell the account and new owner can get them reassigned. Not hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.