Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trick to Speak to Human at Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I'll be going in for service and need to speak to a real person before I make the drive. Of course, dialing the SC number puts me in the endless loop devoid of human interaction. I remember maybe within the past few weeks there was a circuitous way of getting a human to route you to the service dept (by choosing an unrelated department?), but my searches can't seem to find that thread. Anyone remember the sequence?

Hey, I'll be going in for service and need to speak to a real person before I make the drive. Of course, dialing the SC number puts me in the endless loop devoid of human interaction. I remember maybe within the past few weeks there was a circuitous way of getting a human to route you to the service dept (by choosing an unrelated department?), but my searches can't seem to find that thread. Anyone remember the sequence?
When prompted select sales. Someone always answer. Tell them you need to speak to someone in service. It might be better if you have the name of the person in service. Also, ask for their extension # if you can. Usually, they are busy. Leave your name and number someone will call you back. At least that's been my experience.

It really pathetic. Tesla service is all thru the app. Messages with standard option and other. Usually its other. Then you start texting thru the app with slow response time. They dont even give out extension numbers they say use the up. Tesla service has been and continues to be horrible. Hope they have your parts on stock thats another huge issue with Tesla service.