Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip Meters?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have just had my Teslla Model 3 SR a few days, my first Tesla. I tried to see trip meters on it, an easy thing to see on most cars. The only way I could find to access it is by the voice command "Trip Meters".

That shows one trip meter. But it is one that always started just a few miles earlier. (No, not since being reset, as most trip meters would show.) There is also a button to push that says "Since Last Charge". That would interest me, to see that. However it is grayed out, and pushing it does nothing.

Is there a way to get a trip meter to work like a normal one, ie to show the mileage since it was last reset? Also, to get that one "since last charge" to work?

Thank you in advance.

In the lower area left portion of screen if you drag one way you will see tire pressures. Scrolling the opposite way brings up a trip/odometer page for which you then scroll up/down to read the various entries. First is stats (miles, time, kWhr) since last time you started driving. Next one is miles, kwhr since last charge. Next is Trip Odometer #1; following that is Trip Odometer #2. Each show not only miles driven but kWHr/mile. You can reset either Odo 1 or Odo 2 if you want to track a specific trip. At the bottom is the odometer for the vehicle. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Max_G and maiki
first, check out this thread, which has information on how to get the tire pressure gauges to appear. Getting the trip meter to appear is the exact same thing, except swiping the opposite direction (left to right instead of right to left):

After you get the trip meters to apear, swipe UP to scroll through them. There is trip A and B, and since last charge. They are also able to be renamed.