Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Truhart Rear Camber Arms Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think the $40 was for a glowing review, I think it was to get some free advertising and visibility on a Tesla forum. Where has anyone said otherwise?

Well, the OP's review convinced me NOT to buy a Truhart camber arm even though I was curious about it before. So from an information perspective I appreciate the review because it was helpful in my decision-making process. Every single review that any forum member writes could be construed as free advertising for whatever it is that is being reviewed. It is a positive thing, IMO, for people to write about lesser known products and hopefully people continue to share their experiences.It would be unfortunate if people stopped reviewing things just because they received a discount because they get slammed for being paid to advertise.

I don't think anyone getting a discount, whether it's a direct monetary discount (like the $40), or other incentives like free shipping, tech support, etc., should refrain from posting a review. As long as the reviewer is honest and unbiased (which it seems so) the review has value.

Let's give the OP a break.

That's a hell of an accusation. Getting $40 off for something that nobody else has tried isn't "getting paid" to do it. I spent my own money. You think I did the above for $40? I was 100% transparent with my situation. Has MPP ever given a discount to anyone, and did they *always* make it clear what that discount was? If the worse you can say about my review is that I got a $40 discount for it, I guess I did a pretty good job.

You seem a bit threatened by cheaper parts coming on the market. A vendor showing up in a thread about a different company's product to bash the reviewer, not the product? Not cool. I notice you showed up in the other thread too.

FYI, My car has thousands of dollars of MPP gear on it. How do you think I got the MPP weights? I appreciate what you have done for Tesla performance options, but you should let your products speak for themselves.

While I admit I was sassing you on this thread (sass that should be directed at the company making cheap parts), I didn't even remember the other thread. I looked back and we commented because there were a bunch of MPP specific comments/questions that needed to be answered by us. I'm sorry for offending you!