Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they’ll need to cover those 200k shares at some point. It’ll make for a pleasant squeeze
You're assuming their goal is to make money. There are deep pockets whose only goal is keeping Tesla's stock price low, and they're willing to spend money to do so (eg the Chuck and Dave show).

Pure, unadulterated manipulation. Someone dumps 200K shares with the Twitter post from CNBC about an old story that is rehashed in an attempt to scare investors out of the stock.

CNBC's Kolodny appears to have made a career rehashing negative Tesla "scoops" utilizing unnamed sources.

Last edited:
I dont get what they are even talking about in the article. They are talking about refurbishing used parts. How does that relate to a production line build new cars where there are literally no used parts yet. Not to mention, they say they do not use used parts on new cars. Its all very confusing. I think people hit the sell button based on the articles headline then read the article and see its dumb and nonsensical, then buy the dip. So I expect this dip to last about an hour.

You're assuming their goal is to make money. There are deep pockets whose only goal is keeping Tesla's stock price low, and they're willing to spend money to do so (eg the Chuck and Dave show).

They either had these shares and let them go, or they shorted and will have to cover. Unless they want to hold on to the short position forever. Which of course is inadvisable.

Status
Not open for further replies.