Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DVX8DRMVoAA_XaP.jpg:large

Depending on the 16 sales centers selected, the delivery estimates could very wildly. I charge at the highland Park, il supercharger and a guy in the service center always gives me to info on deliveries, which were roughly 40 customers cars last month, not employees. Every time I check through the big garage doors, the back is filled with model 3s, at least 10 there now parked inside in tight formation. If 100 service centers did the same it would be 4k, though I know that's not the case. He did say the goal for February was 4,000.

What I don't get is why people are rightfully upset about the small group of monkeys but absolutely don't care about the more evolved species that breathes it every single day out there on the street, i.e. my kids when walking to school.

IMHO that is the real scandal, and while the german carmakers were the first caught with the defeat devices, I don't think they are the only ones:

Lawsuit Claims GM Used Defeat Devices On Duramax Diesel Trucks And SUVs

and

Four more carmakers join diesel emissions row (honda, mitsubishi, mercedes, ...)

This was already known 2015 Wide range of cars emit more pollution in realistic driving tests, data shows

IMHO this should be the wakeup call for the average person to demand emission free vehicles and diesel truck bans in cities.

One thing I'd really love to see replaced with electric versions is the school buses. Every day when I drop off and pick up my son at school I am disgusted by the black smoke coming out of the school buses idling for long times in front of the school while all the kids are breathing that toxic gas.

Maybe Elon should offer an electric school bus along with the semi truck.

Larry Elder (trader from elder.com) from this morning (via a newsletter):

"I think this is the start of a serious correction. Typically a double bottom. First a severe stab down (which is what we got), then a feeble rebound rally, then a slide into a scary but lower volume second bottom a month or so later. And then the bull market resumes, having shaken out a whole lot of people in that correction. I would sit tight and work on a shopping list."

It has been proven that it is impossible to predict the movement of a system like this with 2 moving parts affecting each other.
TeatmqH.gif

How many moving parts is the economy expected to contain?

Larry Elder fella assumes to be able to predict the economy while we as a civilization still fail to predict the movement of 2 pieces of metal stuck together?

Status
Not open for further replies.