Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall street created the must-raise-capital narrative and are sticking with it either from face-saving, conviction or manipulation. Market is not considering all the good substantive news of late.

They either believe nothing positive or want to keep up the pressure on Elon to play according to their rules. Will be interesting to see if the stock responds to a production rate of 5000 in June, if that does happen. It’s not certain it will be believed until official quarterly numbers are released. If the production comes out high, the street may still not believe they will be cash flow positive, so the stock may not respond until a positive earning report for q3 and before the earnings call.
I keep thinking my facts about Tesla getting model 3 production moving and generating positive cash flow from all mature products and that any losses are due to investment in new products and services. If this is true, but Tesla keeps investing in 50-70% year on year growth, I guess this debate over facts can continue. In the meantime, sure wish some big hitter would side with the bulls and pick up the remaining available shares.

• Love
Reactions: neroden and EinSV
It feels like the whole week is just waiting to get to a $277 low, then we can go backup.

Weeks ago you played down the break through at 300 with the statement that it is moving between 290 and 320 (IIRC). I was writing bs..

Somebody bought at 294 and I asked if he checked the charts, that they looked ugly like breakout down. You fell all over me with accusations and switched your argument to Bollinger bands between 280-320.

Now the share price is below 280 and you again talk about turning back upwards.

Do you ever check your statements and self-reflect ?

They either believe nothing positive or want to keep up the pressure on Elon to play according to their rules. Will be interesting to see if the stock responds to a production rate of 5000 in June, if that does happen. It’s not certain it will be believed until official quarterly numbers are released. If the production comes out high, the street may still not believe they will be cash flow positive, so the stock may not respond until a positive earning report for q3 and before the earnings call.
I keep thinking my facts about Tesla getting model 3 production moving and generating positive cash flow from all mature products and that any losses are due to investment in new products and services. If this is true, but Tesla keeps investing in 50-70% year on year growth, I guess this debate over facts can continue. In the meantime, sure wish some big hitter would side with the bulls and pick up the remaining available shares.
No matter how much we logically try to predict how the stock will behave according to upcoming news, it usually just moves somewhat irrationally in either direction. It could be at $320+ in a few weeks, then back down. The most predictable thing about the stock movement is how it reacts after moving up or down. I'm getting pretty leveraged here but haven't sold off my other stocks yet. I will If it dives another 5-10%.I hope it doesn't though. It's not a lot of fun watching the account get drained on a dip.

There are a lot of momentum shorts jumping in at these levels. Hence the rubberband effect when it reverses. You can't entirely predict the reversal level, but the reaction is virtually inevitable.

Let them short the bottom. At least 10 million shares piled on a crowded trade below $300 in the last two months. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.