Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More 10Q highlights from the bears:
  • Model 3 achieved a gross profit only when "excluding non-cash items" like depreciation (8K, "Cash Flow and Liquidity")
  • Tesla is not ramping the solar roof production (page 32).
  • Tesla acknowledged inquiries by the SEC, the first time they've done so (page 30).
  • Tesla significantly added to the risk disclosure around service and logistics (page 48).
  • Tesla did NOT adjust prior year revenues with the automotive lease accounting change, which has the effect of making revenue growth look larger than it is (page 8).
  • Credit agreement now up 0.49B, from 1.1B to 1.598B in 2018. Total debt up 747M YTD (page 24).
  • Tesla expects tax credits in US, Canada, Denmark, Hong Kong and Germany to diminish over next 12 months (page 54).
Lastly, Tesla will need 1.8B in cash by 12/31. They have 2.2B now. Here are the major liability buckets:
  • 82.5mm - Related party notes (Aug)
  • 230mm - 2.75% converts (Nov)
  • 185mm - Solar City term loan (Dec)
  • 920mm - 0.25% converts (Mar 2019, but need cash by 12/31 under ABL)
  • 400mm - Required 12/31 cash cushion under ABL

ROFLMAO... People like you are just never going to quit are you? You're the kind of person that would try to convince someone who skinned their knee that in reality they were about to die a horrible death...

Jeff

Folks this pop on volume is serious ! Wow!

And I can’t keep it up. Still rising through 358 while uploading the image.

A432D0B8-3D34-4A3C-8590-EF554FE95668.jpeg

Thanks for no longer wasting our time as well.

Seriously? A little decorum, would be nice, I am not here to watch kids fighting in the playground.

How much money has TT007 cost you? I'm assuming a lot, since you have been compelled to post a follow-on to almost every post he has made for quite a while now. I am a big boy and will continue to sift through posts to pick up on what seems relevant to me without requiring someone to hold my hand and let me know which posts they feel I should base my investment decisions on.

AcquireD or acquiring?
Doesn't make sense to announce if they are still buying. This is about 1/2 day volume, shouldn't make too big of a difference, right?

Past tense.
Saudi’s Public Investment Fund built the undisclosed stake of between 3 and 5 per cent of the electric vehicle maker’s shares this year, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter.

astonishment.jpg

Dr. McCoy: Spock, how can you be sure that the shorts just died?

Mr. Spock: I sensed them die.

Dr. McCoy: But I thought you had to be in physical contact with a subject before...

Mr. Spock: Doctor, even I, a half-Vulcan, could hear the death scream of four hundred Wall Street shorts crying out over the distance between us.

Dr. McCoy: Not even a Vulcan could feel a Wall Streeter die.

Mr. Spock: Call it a deep understanding of the way things happen to Vulcans, but I know that not a person, not even the computers within their offices, knew what was killing them or would have understood it had they known.

Status
Not open for further replies.