Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Stock Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No reason for it to go down- Maybe people trying to short the stock, or some big investors got a margin call, or maybe investors a little anxious after the Volt missing it's target sales.
I agree good time to buy TSLA.

I think there is a reverse window dressing effect. Funds might not want to hold TSLA at the end of the year due to position reporting. They probably made a bundle on the run up and will do so again. There may be some concern that Model X isn't announced yet and that the prices on Model S might reduce reservations. It did get hit by one analyst saying the market isn't big enough and that stock price will be sensitive to margin. But what else is new, everyone should know that anyways.

I'm definitely thinking about buying a few more shares if the price dips any lower. I agree with others that once Model S deliveries begin people will see that Tesla is a legitimate company that can scale up well and get out of its Tesla Roadster niche that it's in.

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. (Old chem joke; sorry, couldn't resist)

Two atoms are walking down the street and one says to the other "Oh dear, I think I've lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?" Says the other Atom.
"Yes, I'm positive!" :biggrin:

To be on topic, I'm looking at picking up some TSLA stock pretty soon here. If it goes below $26 for no good reason I'll be calling in an order for sure. When you get the feeling that a stock is low, it's time to buy! And I don't intend to sell until I have enough stock to actually buy a Tesla.

I wish I had more cash ready to buy more stock. It is in the area where I don't expect it to go much lower unless there is some unexpected failure.

Two guys walk into a bar. The first one asks for a glass of H20. The second says I'll have an H2o Too. The second one died ;>

Be careful what u ask for

TSLA reports their earnings Feb 15th so if you really believe in their long-term viability, you could sell some Feb 18th puts instead if you want the stock.
Currently the 24 puts are $1.60 each so your actual price is $22.40 - if the stock doesn't fall to 24 or lower then you'll pocket the $1.60 a share ($160 per contract).
You figure that they'll have a big loss and not too much revenue for the next quarter so some people will dump their shares.