Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline TST

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where I can get the wheel installed if I order the Tsportline TST 19” wheel with the tires.

Also, looking at their website they are selling the wheels themselves for $1,500+ And the matte black ones for 100$ more. For the wheel and tire package they are selling them for $3,400 approximately after taxes. Which is expensive in my taste. So I was wondering if I buy the wheels and the tires separately I could save like $500. Because the 19” Continental tires are like $250 each. Or I could just pay $3,400 and get them installed from someone.

What’s the best route to take?

FYI: I may or may not sell the standard aero wheels

Does anyone know where I can get the wheel installed if I order the Tsportline TST 19” wheel with the tires.

Also, looking at their website they are selling the wheels themselves for $1,500+ And the matte black ones for 100$ more. For the wheel and tire package they are selling them for $3,400 approximately after taxes. Which is expensive in my taste. So I was wondering if I buy the wheels and the tires separately I could save like $500. Because the 19” Continental tires are like $250 each. Or I could just pay $3,400 and get them installed from someone.

What’s the best route to take?

FYI: I may or may not sell the standard aero wheels

Their website said TST 19" with tires is $2800. Where do you see $3400? You could probably still save about $200 if you buy your own tires and take it to a tire shop.