Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportLine wheels OK?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need some 18" wheels that will fit over my Performance brakes and hold all season tires. I found the ones on tsportline.com that aren't terribly expensive, look similar to the factory wheels and claim to fit the Performance brakes. Anyone here have a set of these? Are they OK? Decent quality? Good shipping?

I bought a set of staggered 20's for my Model S and they are very nice. There was an issue where a narrow front rim got boxed in a wide rear rim box and got shipped to me but they realized the mistake before I did and immediately shipped the correct one and had the return picked up and I didn't have to do anything. I use them as my winter rims and three seasons with no problems.

Reactions: Dan203
Does anyone have any experience with the sets that include tires per-installed? I got a set like that from BMW and the tires were so out of round that they caused my wheel to shake for like a year. I finally replaced the tires, but kept the wheels, and the shake went away.

My local tire shop does all my tire and wheel work even though I didn't buy them there. They charge me for it of course, I think most shops have a rate for carry-in items. On a recent 10K mile road trip I needed new tires mid trip and I had them shipped from Tire Rack to a Firestone store along my route and they did all the mounting and balancing for 60 bucks.